BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

What model un is to me


The sole purpose of adventure and opportunity is what I feel model United Nations brings into my life. It is a world and simulation, of how to resolve the many global problems, which take place in this world, with peace and dignity. It is an aspect of my life which has helped me become much more responsible, and well rounded as a person. I no longer see the world as the things that surround me, but a vast sea of possibilities and opportunities. All we have to do as people is give that same perception, that anything is possible, to others in the world who are not as fortunate as I and many others have been.
I bring with me, into every conference that I attend, is the ability to learn and educate others on the many different perspectives, on which an issue entails. I have with me a great passion for solving global issues, and approach every issue with great respect and determination, for I truly hope that one day the world and the people within it learn to co-exist, in peace. For man are his own maker and destroyer. For nature is our creature and man is our destroyer, without people trying to resolve the immensity of quandaries in the world, we cannot evolve as human beings. We simply are life at a stalemate, where things only remain the same because people are too afraid of change. But the truth is our world truly needs a dramatic change, so that we may all live within peaceful and prosperous nations.
The Model United Nations teaches great team and life building experiences. It is time where I will be discussing very serious predicaments in the world, and in retrospect not act as a child but as a young adult. I have the ability to grow and learn about many other pieces, of this world that we live in. It is a building block to prepare me for the college life, and set me on the path to achieving whatever problem comes before me. I will honestly learn how to look at things from an analytical sense, and find the many possibilities that it has, not just looking at the surface of things. For it took people centuries to realize, what you see is not always what you get! Once you have the opportunity to unravel and really dig into the issues in which we face in this world, the very ideas consumes your very being. Those experiences are the very thing in which you are granting to me and my class mates. The ability to present our very ideals, and opinions of what to do concerning the actuality of what these nation might do.
Model United Nations is an experience that not everyone gets to experience but once you do, it changes your true perspective of things. I believe that I could represent my school and the whole model United Nations cooperation, with great dignity and pride. It would be my pleasure to tackle world issues with people just as passionate and driven to find a solution, not just people from the state of New York but many other places as well. The world is too big to spend life within the constraints of one place.

0 comments: